- Private Practice
- Business Services
Partnering with our Legal clients
Our legal practice is as long-standing as Wilbury Stratton itself, with some of our client relationships reaching back nearly a decade. We work with international law firms on a global basis, helping them to attract talent and stay abreast of an ever-evolving market.
Managing Partners and COOs use us for strategic planning, analysis of challenging jurisdictions and considerations for new office openings. Heads of Practice or Sector groups employ us to map and profile senior fee-earning talent. We also work with Executive Committees, helping them to structure their businesses and build top-quality teams.
Few sectors require as discreet and carefully-judged an approach as legal. That’s why we have a dedicated team of legal researchers who have a close understanding of the sector and know how to converse with stakeholders at all levels of a business.
- Private Practice - Partners and Associates
- Private Practice - Business Services
- In House - Cross-Sector
- White Collar Crime, Fraud, Investigations Market Intelligence Map – London and UAE
- Financial Services Regulatory Competitive Intelligence – London
- Tax Luxembourg Office Opening Analysis – Benelux
- Life Sciences & Healthcare (Regulatory & Corporate) Market Intelligence – Germany
- Private Equity, M&A Competitive Intelligence – Milan
- Real Estate Market Intelligence – Asia-wide
- Knowledge Management Competitive Intelligence – Global
- Compliance Market Intelligence – Global
- Executive Search: Chief Risk Officer – New York and London
- Director of Business Development and Marketing Executive Search – Europe-wide
Interested in our Legal Services?
Let us help your business achieve its goalsContact Us Go to Case Study
Browse Other Sectors
- Asset Management
- Consumer & Commercial Banking
- Investment Banking
- Financial Tech
- Medical Devices
- Consumer Health
- Natural Resources
- Systems Integration