What is MyTalentPipeline?
Our online pipelining portal allows clients to manage large and complex talent pools.
This unique service provides a ‘one stop shop’ where clients can view talent, analyse structures, understand expertise, and quickly and seamlessly build talent pipelines. The offering is also bespoke – you can manage the data-set yourself or entrust Wilbury Stratton to keep it up-to-date by monitoring all relevant hires, promotions and redundancies.
Either way, your recruitment process will be immeasurably improved, maximising your chances of hiring and retaining the best available talent.
- Agree with client the scope of the project by defining the seniority, functional remit and geographical location of the target talent pool; agree data points required for candidate profiles and any broader market insight
- Identify and engage with talent pool, profiling individuals and using each engagement to further corroborate general findings on team sizes, reporting lines, team remits etc.
- Draw up final, fully cross-referenced candidate profiles and write up additional market insights as required
- Upload all data onto mytalentpipeline
- Manage data on ongoing basis via provision of dedicated account team; client is thereby equipped with invaluable ‘live’ talent pipeline
- Talent in Global Custody, MD / Director (Europe) (Global Custody Provider)
- Quantitative Analysts (Big 5 UK Bank)
- Global & Regional HR Leaders, Technology Companies (Global Media & Advertising Firm)
- Compliance Professionals, All Levels (US Investment Bank)
- Customer Service Transformation Talent Pipeline (UK Telecoms Company)
- Talent Pool: Net Revenue Management (European Consumer Goods Company)
Who do we speak to?
The best way to profile someone is to speak to them directly, so our sources usually consist of the very talent pool we are seeking to define. The broader source pool will consist of the following:
- Targeted candidates
- Relevant ex-employees of the target companies
- HR Managers
- Clients / counterparties of targeted candidate pools, where appropriate
- Administrative staff (switchboard operators, Executive Assistants etc)