Wilbury Stratton is a research-led organisation
High quality research enables us to identify potential candidates for clients on an ongoing basis.
The research team uses leading edge technology and specialist networking techniques. It has a remit to gather and cross-reference information on a global basis about people at the forefront of developments in Corporate Sustainability.
Origination consultants are responsible for:
- understanding a client’s requirement to hire
- identifying the most appropriate recruitment solution
- managing the execution and completion of a campaign
Delivery consultants are responsible for:
- providing market insight into recruitment solutions
- the research phase of a campaign
- the delivery of a valid shortlist
Origination and Delivery consultants at Wilbury Stratton are highly experienced and skilled in their specialist functions. The internal structure encourages career development to the highest level across both functions.
In practice this approach means that a client will always have a minimum of two equally experienced consultants working on an assignment from start to finish.
Benefits of Wilbury Stratton’s approach:
- Decisions about appropriate recruitment solutions are validated by insight from the research team.
- Consultants bring their skills to specific phases of the assignment life cycle.
- The research phase of a campaign is carried out by a specialist.
- Two dedicated points of contact ensure continuity throughout an assignment.