Each assignment is discussed fully with a client to establish the relevance of the role and agree a comprehensive brief
Consultants aim to clarify the circumstances around the role, and most importantly, a client’s situation in terms of:
- identifying internal processes
- the availability of key decision makers
- the interaction between Human Resources and Hiring Managers during recruitment
The organisation’s commitment to maintain momentum during the process is explored. Keeping candidates motivated is fundamental to a successful recruitment outcome.
Great attention is placed on the delicate final stages of recruitment, when offer negotiation and counter offers can often stall or prevent the hire of a suitable individual.
Precise and relevant candidate evaluations add significant value to the recruitment process.
Wilbury Stratton’s aim is to work with an organisation’s own selection methods. To that end preparation for every assignment will identify selection as a stand-alone element, structured according to a client’s situation.
Candidate evaluations will include:
- current remuneration and expectations
- market reputation and peer comment
- evidence gained through questioning against key role competences
- recommendations for areas to be explored at client interview
Supporting a candidate submission will be Wilbury Stratton’s perspective on personality traits, market value and personal motivation.